Diaper Service Accreditation is good for business.
What is it?
To help consumers make informed choices when using a cloth diaper service, RDIA administers the only diaper service accreditation program in the United States. Through a rigorous independent laboratory testing program and the promotion of standard best practices, RDIA is able to acknowledge diaper services that adhere to the highest standards of safety, cleanliness, and customer service in the industry.
What are the benefits of Diaper Service Accreditation?
- Laboratory verification that your laundry adheres to the highest standard of cleanliness
- Use of RDIA’s official Accreditation seal on all marketing and promotional materials
- Regular monitoring of washing parameters quickly detects potential problems before they cause customer dissatisfaction
- Confirmation of the effectiveness of your wash formula
- Assures your customers that your service safely sanitizes all products to protect infant health
What businesses are eligible for the program?
The accreditation program is only available to members of the Real Diaper industry Association as a benefit of membership. Membership in RDIA not only gives you access to the accreditation program but also gives you access to members' cumulative knowledge of over 50 years of diaper service operations. Join RDIA now.
I'm a retailer or a manufacturer. Is there an accreditation program for my business?
We are currently developing a Retailer Laundry Certification program which will contain the latest evidence based resources and recommendations for proper home laundering of cloth diapers. Retailers that successfully complete the program will be certified by RDIA as laundry experts, qualified to assist consumers with any laundering challenges or questions they may have. As with the Diaper Service Accreditation, this program will only be available as a benefit of membership.
I'm an RDIA member and would like to join the program, what do I do?
Great! Start by logging in to the website. In the Members-only section, go to DS Accreditation to begin the process of becoming an RDIA-accreditated Diaper Service.
Not a member?